Friday, April 15, 2011

iLance 2.0, the reboot, begins tomorrow...

Prior to this adventure, Natalie & I had already started juicing in some respects. I viewed it as a way of getting my veggies in an easy to consume fashion since I was so horrible about eating them. In general it has been a positive experience. Unfortunately, outside of juicing, my diet was incomplete and counter-productive at times.

Enter two related sources of inspiration and support: Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead & jointhereboot.com.

I'll go into more details about what I'm doing soon. For now, I'll just say this...incremental it ain't...

2 comments:

  1. I'm here to support you baby. Should I make eggs this morning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks boo, I know I'll need it and you're the perfect person to help me on this journey!

    ReplyDelete