Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 2 prep, a very good day...

One of the upsides of my approach now is that my Wife is already about 10 laps ahead of me. She's not juice fasting, but she's embracing the rest of the lifestyle full guns. So today was a very good day, diet wise:
  • 10 oz of juice (apple, carrot, kale, cucumber, celery, maybe a few more things)
  • Eggs with chard (I think) and mushrooms. 1/2 banana with almond butter. 1/2 grapefruit.
  • Split pea soup with carrots, purple sweet potatoes, black beans & not sure what else. Cucumber slices & 1 kiwi
  • Another 10 oz of juice, similar combo, but without the apple (I think)
  • 1 pear
So, adding it up (roughly), I had 10-12 servings of fruits and vegetables today. I wasn't hungry one bit and the food was awesome.

Ordinarily, the reboot cycle has you prep for 5 full days, but I'm going a little short and starting the juice fast on Tuesday. I'm ready for this, and I feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment