Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Fast Begins...

So today begins a 10 day program of juice fasting. What does that entail? Mainly just fresh, organic veggies and a fruit here and there for flavor. I've already had two full glasses of juice, comprised (in summary) of:

Carrots
Celery
Swiss chard
Spinach
Cucumber
Apple

I'm pretty excited about doing this, but that's easy to do when embarking on a journey. I have a pretty good idea of what to expect so I'm hopeful that may avoid some of the valleys that many experience while attempting this type of endeavor.

I took some before pictures and will share those when I'm ready to reveal some after (during) results. I'll also post weight loss results as they come available.

Major thanks to my incredible wife, Natalie, who is my biggest cheerleader on this journey. Having that kind of support is what makes such a significant change possible.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment