Monday, April 18, 2011

Final day of prep...I'm ready!

I had a bit of pause this morning thinking about the impact that the fast may have on the seizure medication that I take. Using the trusty internet as my research source, I naturally found out that a) I should NEVER juice fast with a seizure disorder, b) juice fasting can CURE my seizure disorder, c) I should just talk to my doctor, d) juice fasting will increase the size of my...mind. You get the idea.

Needless to say, its a notable point, but I since I plan on seeing my neurologist Thursday, I'm proceeding as planned and will talk to him about the approach then.

Prep-wise, I'm pretty much set. We have a decent amount of veggies and fruits on hand and we're due for shipments from Backyard Produce and Absolute Organics on Wednesday. If you haven't tried either of those companies, I highly recommend both. Getting your produce delivered to your doorstop saves a ton of time and is healthy to boot!

I appreciate everyone's support so far, and look forward to leaning on it as I enter this exciting stage of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment