Wednesday, May 4, 2011

iLance update...

2.0 is still going well, but my body is still recovering from the fast, it seems. In spite of eating incredibly well, I've actually gained a little bit back. Part of that was expected, as I think my muscles lacked water and glycogen. But I figured over 4 days I might be over it a bit.

I know things will improve some once I get my fitness routine back in gear. I'll share some details on that once I have a few days of it under my belt. Basically it will be a combination of HIIT (high intensity interval training) and yoga (though not at the same time ;) ).

Ultimately I need to pay less attention to the scale and enjoy my new focus. I've conquered some great temptations this week and more importantly, I'm just treating my body right from a nutrition perspective. The weight will follow in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment